There are a wide range of opportunities to give and receive volunteer services. The agency uses over 200 individual volunteers and groups to help us meet our mission. Volunteers benefit from meaningful work that sustains the agency or supports older adults in their home. Additionally, recipients of these services have appreciated the work and relationships they have enjoyed as a result of the service.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please complete the interest form and application and send them to Corinne Dunn via email at email@example.com or via regular mail at 1370 Victory Drive, South Euclid, OH 44121, who will contact you to set up an interview. Volunteers will have references checked and, in some cases, undergo background checks.
Some of the many volunteer opportunities are:
- Phone, computer and/or general office work in one of our offices.
- Computer tutoring for older adults new to computers.
- Simple home repair or adaptations.
- Yard clean ups, leaf raking, exterior painting and other external work on the home.
- Making friendly visits.
- Providing organizational tasks in the home including sorting through mail, organizing paperwork, packing boxes in preparation for a move.
- Assisting with the collation and distribution of our monthly newsletter.
- Serving on a committee.
- Running errands.
- Shoveling snow in winter months, assisting with regular recycling or trash removal (Adopt an older adult program).
Hillcrest Meals on Wheels
Community Partnership on Aging Outreach Workers provide information and registration for the Hillcrest Meals on Wheels program, a local nonprofit using a large volunteer corps to offer weekday delivery of meals. Please contact our . . .
| Click here to read more |
All credit card sales are final – No refunds will be given
Event and Trip tickets are transferable.
In the event that Community Partnership on Aging deems it necessary to cancel an event or a trip refunds will be provided.