A Matter of Balance emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls!
· View falls and fear of falling as controllable
· Set realistic goals to increase activity
· Change your environment to reduce fall risk factors
· Exercise to increase strength and balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· Anyone concerned about falls
· Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
· Anyone who has fallen in the past
· Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
8 Weeks – Class meets once per week. No charge – Donations Appreciated – Light Refreshments
Hosted by Community Partnership on Aging; facilitated by Fairhill Partners.
We are currently only able to accept wait list participants for A Matter of Balance. To add your name to the wait list for future classes, or more information, call Community Partnership on Aging at 216-650-4029