Learn what you can do to feel confident and stay independent. Instructors from the North Coast Defense Academy, partnered with police officers from South Euclid and Mayfield Heights, will offer this free 2-hour class on the following dates:
Thursday, April 10th – 12:30-2:30 at South Euclid Community Center.
Friday, April 25th – 10:45-12:45 at Ross C. DeJohn Community Center in Mayfield Heights.
In this class you will:
- Learn why personal safety is important.
- Get a better understanding of the mind of a criminal.
- Learn to use your intuition.
- Learn about scams and fraud and why older adults are sometimes targeted for scams.
- Learn how to be a victor and not a victim!
Registration is REQUIRED by calling Community Partnership on Aging at (216) 650-4029 no later than the Wednesday prior to the class. Each class is limited to 30 participants (one class per person, please).