CPA Exercise class closing policy for winter/bad weather
CPA’s policy is that programs remain open regardless of the school closings; however, each instructor has their own preferred policy, as follows:
- Qi Gong: The instructors will call CPA staff and participants will be contacted by phone.
- Arthritis Exercise (Tues and Fri): Class will take place as usual per CPA’s policy to run programs.
- Senior Exercise (Wednesday and Thursday): Fun with Fitness chooses to CANCEL all classes according to the school closings. Senior Exercise will be cancelled if the South Euclid-Lyndhurst Schools are closed.
- Line Dancing (Fridays): Fun with Fitness chooses to cancel according to the school closings. Line Dancing will be cancelled if the Mayfield Schools are closed.
- Yoga (Fridays): Our Yoga instructor will contact CPA staff. Participants will be notified by phone.
CPA lunches will take place as scheduled so be sure to call our Lunch and Program phone line at 216-650-4029 if you need to cancel your lunch reservation. In the event that CPA decides to cancel lunches, or programs for any reason, every effort will be made to contact participants by phone. We will also post the information on our Facebook page.